The 1K-Nano is bonded to the paint and based on innovative reactive substances forms an extremely smooth, mirror paint seal that is resistant to chemicals, UV radiation and abrasion. Special additives give the paintwork an extremely deep sheen. The one-step process reduces the working time considerably in comparison with 2-component systems. The paintwork is protected perfectly and lastingly from adverse environmental factors. A unique easy to clean performance means that insects, bird droppings and other deposit build-ups can be removed much more easily. The durability is approx. 1 year, but this can be extended up to 3 years through regular manual after-care with NanoMagicShampoo (hand wash) or through after-care with NanoMagic Twin Wax (carwash) and the recommended annual paintwork inspection by an expert!
Directions For Use:
- For working with 1K-Nano observe the recommended ambient temperature of 15-30°C.
- It is essential for working and setting to take place inside and not in the open.
- Shake the aluminium bottle thoroughly shortly before use and fill the supplied plastic bottle (75ml). This amount is usually sufficient for a medium-sized vehicle.
- If not enough 1K-Nano is applied the sealing quality will suffer.
- Apply sealant only to fully set (see information below) painted surfaces.
- Apply 1K-Nano ideally mechanically (mechanical application is urgently recommended in particular with single-layer and dark uni lacquers!) by means of an orbital sander without forced orbit at low speed and with a black finishing pad (999292), alternatively manually with a white pad (999038) without pressure in sections (max. 1 component: bonnet, door, wing, etc.).
- Buff for approx. 2-3 minutes, always applying fresh sealant. In the polishing process make several closely overlapping tracks in order to guarantee saturation interlinking and to avoid clouding (uneven colour intensification).
- After these 2-3 minutes do not apply any more fresh sealant and continue to polish until a continuous film without drop formation (runs) is created.
- Wait for a further 2-3 minutes and then polish the now completely dry film by hand with a clean microfibre cloth to a high gloss.
- After approx. 1-2 hours reaction time the sealant has hardened, so that there is now a long-term seal that is resistant to chemicals and wear.
- Any streaks that occur (excess product) are caused through the reaction process and can be removed after the hardening period with a microfibre cloth or are eliminated the first time the vehicle is washed (at the earliest after 3 days).