Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover can be used on the exterior of your car to remove tar spots, adhesive residues, fuel stains and tree sap.
It can be used on the interior of your car to remove ink, chewing gum, glue residue and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
Directions for use:
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.