- 3 to 12 months durability
- Abrasion resistant
Gtechniq L1 Leather Guard forms a durable abrasion resistant matte finish which offers the best ever protection against abrasion damage, UV rays, dye transfer and other discolouration.
With added BioCote® antimicrobial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99.9% of bacteria.
Friction protection is particularly important on seat bolsters, seat piping and any other high wear areas. The anti stain function is most relevant for light coloured leathers which are typically stained by dark coloured fabrics such as indigo jeans.
Directions for use:
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- For best results apply to new or recently recoloured leather
- If applying to used leather, first clean the leather using I2 Tri-Clean and allow to dry
- Spread a thin layer of L1 using a Gtechniq AP3 Dual Layered Soft Foam Applicator immediately removing any excess with a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth and allow the product to dry for 30 minutes before use
- For the very best results clean and then reapply a coat of L1 on high wear areas
- For high use areas reapply L1 Leather Guard every 2 months and every 6 months for low use areas