KochChemie Micro Cut & Finish 2.02 is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 grain size on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant) with simultaneous long-term sealing with high degree of gloss and smoothness. Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades. Holograms and fine scratches are eliminated mechanically and not, which is often the case, covered over. Micro Cut & Finish 2.02 is economical, easy to polish and to remove. Contains carnauba wax and non-fugitive silicones.
Directions For Use:
- For optimum results it is recommended to use a KochChemie orange anti-hologram pad and an orbital polisher with forced rotation.
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish.
- With the machine switched off, apply the polish evenly over the surface to be treated
- Polish crosswise with medium pressure thoroughly.
- Afterwards polish with low pressure.
- Do not use pads used with this product for other products.